Benefits of Full Membership
The Shooting Federation of Canada (SFC) is a full service organization. We work hard to provide all members with the support and encouragement you need to achieve your goals.
As a member, you receive:
- Insurance coverage for clubs and individuals
- National classification and ranking of shooting competitors
- Postal competition programs and domestic shooting programs, including the Recreational Target Shooting Program
- Achievement awards for athletes, coaches and officials
- National Championships in Pistol, Smallbore Rifle and Clay Target (Trap and Skeet)
- Selection and management of Canadian National Shooting Teams to Olympics, Paralympics, Commonwealth, Pan-American Games and World Championships
- Financial assistance to athletes, coaches and officials
- National training programs for shooting officials and coaches
- Technical program assistance
- Official rules, targets and supplies
- Representation with the International Shooting Sports Federation (ISSF).